Redsand Canyon You've Got A Friend In Me
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Although Leigh hadn't spoken a word, the ordeal from earlier still weighed heavily on her mind. It didn't even concern her, and yet she felt so conflicted over the matter. This was her pack now, and as Donovan said, a pack was family. But it was like a family she had never met until now. They may hold a special place in her heart, but she barely knew any of the wolves and so far, she didn't agree with their views either.

With a soft sigh escaping her lips, a slight frown plastered across her calm features, the she-wolf had decided to head down to the stream to cool off, perhaps get a sip of water and clear her mind. Trotting silently across the ground, she reached her destination, lowering her head to reach the water before drinking the cold liquid.

That was when she jumped in alert, spotting a rather striking figure. A bright white coat, large in size. She recognized this woman. It was the she-wolf from earlier.

Leigh still wasn't too pleased about the pup-throwing, but it seemed that right now, this wolf needed a friend. Covering her face with a smile, she made herself known.

"Hi there."
Messages In This Thread
You've Got A Friend In Me - by RIP Fury - September 10, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by Leigh - September 10, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by RIP Fury - September 10, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by Leigh - September 10, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by RIP Fury - September 10, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by Leigh - September 11, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by RIP Fury - September 11, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by Leigh - September 12, 2020, 07:02 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by RIP Fury - September 12, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by Leigh - September 12, 2020, 10:27 PM