Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,129 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Quetzal asked if they had drowned, and Eljay nodded at that. Yeah, they washed away. It was the easiest way to explain what had happened in terms she could understand. He wished that there'd been more left in tact, but he knew that his herbs weren't the only things that had taken a beating here. At his offer, Quetzal excitedly continued digging, and Eljay chuckled at her boundless enthusiasm and sat down as he watched her excitedly dig.

It didn't take long before she turned to ask him why he wasn't digging though. I was only digging for the herbs. I don't hate dirt, but I wouldn't say I.. like it. She seemed mildly disappointed at that, he thought. Eljay smiled as he looked at Quetzal, glad to see her grow into such a balanced and brave adult. It wasn't really a wonder, with such parents, but still it made him happy. He wasn't sure if he was happier for it because he hadn't been as involved in her upbringing as he had with other pups (to quench his guilt over that) or if he felt like he didn't make as much of an impact as he tried to for it.
Messages In This Thread
Would you stay - by Eljay - September 14, 2020, 04:48 AM
RE: Would you stay - by Quetzal - September 14, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Would you stay - by Eljay - September 16, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: Would you stay - by Quetzal - September 22, 2020, 08:38 AM
RE: Would you stay - by Eljay - September 24, 2020, 07:00 AM
RE: Would you stay - by Quetzal - October 22, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: Would you stay - by Eljay - October 24, 2020, 05:09 AM