Stone Circle one more drink and I'll be gone,
As he approached his sister, Leta was quick to meet him halfway with her usual greeting of a thousand kisses. West would of course return the gesture with a few of his own before waiting for her to finish. Leta explained how she wanted to wait for their parents but, well...who knew when they would get there. The woodland boy stayed silent as his sister began to ramble lightly about a trip to Moonspear.

A few cogs moved in the back of his mind as he recalled the two that visited recently and the awkward exchange between Osiris and his sister...she wasn't, they weren't also? For a moment he squinted as his sister's words fell on deaf ears, West lost in his own train of thoughts. Luckily he wouldn't miss much as she asked for his blessing. You're asking me to leave? He couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the thought, what was he going to do if she left?

I mean he'd be sad that she left, but it's not like he'd drag her back... I mean, he could he supposed, but that wouldn't really win points given the circumstances. It's not really up to me, Leta. If you wanna go I can't stop you. For a moment he couldn't help but think about when they were kids and how she often kept to herself. She didn't seem happy after she was attacked, Clay was never happy and Newt ran. If it makes you happy I have no complaints.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
one more drink and I'll be gone, - by Leta - September 02, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: one more drink and I'll be gone, - by West Tyree - September 03, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: one more drink and I'll be gone, - by Leta - September 10, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: one more drink and I'll be gone, - by West Tyree - October 02, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: one more drink and I'll be gone, - by RIP Valette - October 03, 2020, 01:27 PM