Whitefish River To the Rivers
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
For once Ira was slow to answer the call, another beating her to their guest along the borders. It wouldn't have come as a surprise if it was someone like Orlaith or Hieronymous, even Riley, but it was Speedy who greeted the stranger. Normally the healer stayed deeper within their claim, but with her seat on the council, it also made sense that she would respond to a call for leadership.

The Count dipped her head to her friend as she glanced over the stranger, a woman built much like her father and rivaling her own height, perhaps even a bit taller. Unfortunately, Ira had missed most of the conversation, but she did pick up pieces on her approach, hunter, fighter, but more importantly a danger across the mountains. The roan woman's ear twitched at the information, Do you speak of the Saints? She still had yet to pinpoint their new location, but Ira had heard they took residence in some canyon along the mountains. Perhaps now they moved to the other side of the range...a blessing for Kaistleoki, less so for her family in Easthollow.

The river is safe. My apologies for the late arrival, I came from across the claim. I take it Speedy has already introduced herself, I go by Ira, Count of Kaistleoki.A golden gaze drifted back to the Chamberlain at her side as if silently requesting she filled in the important details she missed. It seemed that she had come across a Newcomer, though she had some questions before the other formally joined.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
To the Rivers - by Aliana - September 30, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 01, 2020, 11:59 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 02, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 02, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Ira - October 03, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 05, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 06, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Ira - October 08, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 13, 2020, 02:39 AM