Bearclaw Valley here stood this door alone on an endless stretch of beach
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
how did i miss this i'm so sorry

The valley was peaceful, for now. How long that would last, Evien had no idea. Based on their track record, it would not be long before things exploded once again, and he was at least mostly prepared to care for wounded members, when they inevitably attained injuries. 

But it was a nice day. Relatively warm, sunny. An excellent day to be lazy. 

If Evien ever allowed himself to be lazy. 

The healer had found an open spot toward the center of the valley that was excellent for drying herbs. Today, it was water apples - something for himself, to get through the winter months that were encroaching. 

He had not expected to meet a stranger that day, but he wasn't going to complain about it. New members were always a good thing, and as one of the three leaders - which honestly still felt weird to think about - Evien was obligated to know all of his packmates. 

The first thing he noticed about the guy was the red on his ears - like Merrick, he thought absently. Green gaze tracked the larger form of the man as he skulked about, and his head tipped to the side. "I'm going to assume you're not trespassing," he said evenly, a small smile forming on his maw. There was no way he'd have gotten this far into the territory if he was, so assuming this was a new member was a safe bet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: here stood this door alone on an endless stretch of beach - by Evien - October 16, 2020, 08:04 PM