Firefly Glen but here i dreamt i was an architect
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
When he found Osiris finally, the boy was firmly rolling himself through a less than pleasant thing. It wasn’t enough to make Dirge cringe, of course—after all, they were wolves and prone to such things. It was more of the lack of composure Osiris had in that moment as he rolled, for once he seemed truly at ease and relaxed. Happier, perhaps, though he couldn’t quite recall a time when his son had been down for a lengthy period. Concerned, maybe, but never so deeply that it outward showed itself.

With a sly smile crossing his face, he offered him a chuff in greeting.

“Roll in that too long and you’ll be wearing it as a hairstyle for a while,” he chided in jest. It wasn’t terribly fresh, which may have been a blessing. No sense in him coating himself with it and needing a bath pronto… and from the smell of things at least the deer were eating decently. It prompted him to amend: “I see you all haven’t chased the deer out yet either.”
Messages In This Thread
but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 27, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 28, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - November 27, 2020, 07:38 PM