Firefly Glen but here i dreamt i was an architect
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
“I think I’m good,” he murmured, considering a side-step only to avoid any chance Osiris might have had at sharing the wealth he had found. No sense in getting himself shooed away from Hydra later if she decided deer droppings weren’t fashionable. Not to mention the youngest at home would have even more questions than they were already loading up into their verbal arsenal.

“I actually came down to tell you some good news—Mira’s home,” he went on to offer, knowing that line alone would bait Osiris out of coating him. Or at least he hoped so. “And I wanted to see how things were coming along here too. Are you too busy?” Doubtful, surely rolling in droppings wouldn’t take up his entire day… unless they had made a grave error in judgment.
Messages In This Thread
but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 27, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 28, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - November 27, 2020, 07:38 PM