Moonspear ilannak βŠ•
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Her voice was a curse, because it was so sweet in his ears. Revui did not think he would hear it ever again nor see her, yet here they were together.

It was cruel, he thought, that he could not recall how he reached the mountain, or that she was made to care for him while he slept. He wondered at all the things she would have done for him and the list populated swiftly in his head: medicine, food, bathing, helping him like a mother with a newborn. It was hard to process the indignities; he was no child, but he had been made weak by his decisions, and she had seen him through it all.

She spoke of his spirit, which reminded him vaguely of Averna with her boulder. He chuffs, giving his head a little shake, and is silent a moment longer. When he deigns to speak, Revui's mind is elsewhere.

I did what you asked of me. His throat burned, the pitch of his voice shifting irregularly. A pause. Went my own way... But I wake, and I am here. His gaze lifts to look at her only to fade, to drift, becoming distant. Is that the will of my spirit? Did I leave it here, or is it festering somewhere along the way - tethered to a loveless woman? He was not specific about who he spoke of, losing the desire to speak soon enough.

In his mind he pictured Ikkalrok tending two bundles of stone.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ‑

Messages In This Thread
ilannak βŠ• - by Kukutux - October 27, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: ilannak βŠ• - by Revui (Ghost) - October 27, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: ilannak βŠ• - by Kukutux - October 27, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: ilannak βŠ• - by Revui (Ghost) - October 27, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: ilannak βŠ• - by Kukutux - October 27, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: ilannak βŠ• - by Revui (Ghost) - October 27, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: ilannak βŠ• - by Kukutux - October 29, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ilannak βŠ• - by Revui (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: ilannak βŠ• - by Kukutux - November 02, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: ilannak βŠ• - by Revui (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:46 PM