Hideaway Strath Girl I’m in love, I hope you feel in love too
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: SUGGESTIVE THEMES

His stumble in the grass really isn’t too bad. It would be the result of a scrape on his chin and a sore foot, both of which are very tame injuries compared to what usually happens to him. So as he hears the other voice ring through his ears he looks up to him a smirk growing on his own face when he sees Derg’s own. 

He lies there on his back, cream belly on display and Kynareth can’t help but allow his mind to become a bit tainted with more primal ideas. So his circular brows furrow mischievously and he lets out a low hum. “Oh, you kiss it better for me if you’d like.” He suggests, instantly he reaching up with large paws, an obvious sign that he is trying to grapple at his Overseer to bring him closer. The limbs connecting with the soft fur of Derg’s neck as he’s pulling him closer. If allowed, he will sensually lap a tongue over the agouti male’s muzzle, an obvious list swirling through his bright star-like gaze. Will Derg indulge him? Honestly if he doesn’t, he’d probably whine and beg for him to at this point.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl I’m in love, I hope you feel in love too - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 02:06 AM