Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,125 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay was relieved that he ran into Phox pretty quickly after he set out to search. Honestly, he couldn't really wait to get back to Maia and see how she was doing -- what if she woke up? and maybe he should inspect her wounds one more time just to be sure there weren't any infections he missed -- so the quicker he got it out of the way, the better. He smiled with relief when he saw Phox, who greeted him and asked if Maia popped by.

Yes! he exclaimed in surprise, before realising that her scent must be all over him. No -- I mean -- Sort of, yeah. I was looking for you and the other leaders, actually. She was attacked out in the wild, and she ran into the Caldera on accident. I found her and treated her wounds. They look alright, she's going to live, but she needs some rest, so she has to stay here for a bit. Maybe forever, he couldn't help but think, but he didn't want to push anything on Maia. In the clear daylight Eljay was feeling a lot more reluctant at letting her go again, partly because he cared for her a great deal and partly because he was worried she'd get hurt again. All of his fears about the outside world were confirmed once more with this incident.

Another thing is, Wraen and Arcturus don't know where she is, so I think someone should go and tell them that she's here and safe. The thought of waiting for a loved one to return to one's side was terrible to Eljay, and he didn't wish it on anyone, much less his own friend. Eljay hoped that Phox could take care of those things. He first waited to see how Phox responded to the news, though. It was ironic that they'd just moved to be in a safer place, and already things weren't as safe as they had expected. Hopefully it was an isolated incident.
Messages In This Thread
i want it real - by Eljay - November 05, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: i want it real - by Phox - November 05, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: i want it real - by Eljay - November 06, 2020, 04:19 AM
RE: i want it real - by Phox - November 09, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: i want it real - by Eljay - November 09, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: i want it real - by Phox - November 10, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: i want it real - by Eljay - November 11, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: i want it real - by Phox - November 12, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: i want it real - by Eljay - November 12, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: i want it real - by Phox - November 12, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: i want it real - by Eljay - November 12, 2020, 04:30 PM