Moontide
First Trader
lord of the hunt
1,605 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Tags for reference. :)

Phox frowned at Eljay's further description of Maia. As far as Phox was concerned, she was now a member of Redhawk Caldera whether she liked it or not. Weeks was quite a bit of time, and it would be cold again by then. Snow would be on the ground, Phox was fairly certain, and she might not even be able to travel at that point if she wasn't fully healed up. At least whoever had attacked her seemed to be a sole wolf, not a whole pack. They had just moved here, and Phox was in no mood to have the whole pack move away from a threat again. Here, they had better support from Moonspear, too.

Eljay's suggestion that they send two wolves to reach Wraen was fairly sound, and he nodded in agreement. I'll send @Figment and... Phox tried to remember who in their ranks might be a good fit to go along with him. @Cinder would be a good addition. It felt like his younger cousling had only just gotten here, but he was probably the best suited for the job. It would give him a chance to make a good impression on Towhee and Niamh, too. Sending Figment would also give him a sense of purpose, something Phox knew his eldest son was looking for.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
i want it real - by Eljay - November 05, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: i want it real - by Phox - November 05, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: i want it real - by Eljay - November 06, 2020, 04:19 AM
RE: i want it real - by Phox - November 09, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: i want it real - by Eljay - November 09, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: i want it real - by Phox - November 10, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: i want it real - by Eljay - November 11, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: i want it real - by Phox - November 12, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: i want it real - by Eljay - November 12, 2020, 02:33 PM