Whitefish River Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Fortunately, Ira missed the Constable's teasing look, though it seemed the other had not. A deep breath was sucked in as Orlaith agreed to continue. Luckily there were no further complaints as the knight fell in line beside the two council members, the trio quickly moving at a steady pace as they grazed the edges of their territory. Without missing a beat, Orlaith moved to the topic of the bear, though Ira couldn't help but raise a brow as she glanced to the equally large woman, Off? You think it may be sick then? It was strange for a creature like a bear to continue a chase so far from where they had initially encountered it.

The only reason a bear would attack a wolf resting out of the blue would be for territorial reasons, or perhaps hunger, but if it was territory, why chase so far, and hunger well... another meal would be easier at that point. It was safe to cross children off the list too or the bear would not wander so far. A sick bear would be in some ways better, but all the more dangerous. Its defenses would already be weak, but whatever plagued its mind could be detrimental to any of their members.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 08:16 PM