Whitefish River Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
tags are for reference/maybe a thread or behind the scenes later

Unfortunately there was not much of a lead to go off of to track the bear, but they at least had a direction...south. @Eshe mentioned her brother had been separated somewhere to the south, hopefully, he too did not run into such a relentless creature, but maybe that would work in their favor. If she too had come from the south then they could work out where the bear wasn't given she never mentioned running into something so dangerous before losing her kin.

Hiero seemed to stay stubborn on the fact that they should avoid the bear's jaws, something she couldn't exactly complain about, but there was no easy promise to that. At the very least, it was a black bear they were dealing with, one of the smaller types. With four wolves they could easily overwhelm it and at the very least chase it off if the job was not finished. Ira, Hiero, @Aliana, and Orlaith should she heal in time, four large wolves that could rival its size. Perhaps we send Woodward then. Get a feel for the territories to the south and plan an attack from there. We have enough Knights to dispose of the creature and a Newcomer that had just come from the south. She may be able to point us in more of a direction than mindless guessing.

It might not be a flawless plan, but until they knew more about where this bear was or what caused it to be so vicious, there was not much that could be said. Ira sighed marking another tree as she glanced to Hieronymous for his approval. They would still have to discuss the matter with @Speedy , and see what her thoughts were on the bear's behaviour, but at least they had more of a direction now.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 09:28 PM