Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Tag for reference!

Phox woofed when he saw her, glad that she was back. It had taken a bit longer than he had expected, but it looked like she'd delivered on the goods. Maybe this big sister pack thing wasn't such a bad idea. If they could all support each other, Phox was hard pressed to find a downside to the arrangement. Then again, it meant that if one of them got into trouble, they would all be in trouble. If some outside pack really wanted to, they could theoretically go to war with all three. They probably wouldn't have a chance at winning, but Phox still worried about that to some degree. And he wondered what would happen if things soured between the three packs.

This is great, Phox said when she was close and explained what she'd brought. As soon as he got back to Redhawk Caldera, he'd give the goods to @Eljay and he could use them to help Maia.

Phox nudged the badger toward her. He could always hunt more for himself if he really needed to. Right now, though, something batted at his tail, and he swiveled around to find the badger kit. He was a little bewildered at first, wondering why it would walk up to him like that, but he remembered the story that the wolf with the otter had told.

Well I'll be damned. You know, last year, I met a wolf with an otter friend, kinda like how Towhee used to have her bird friend, X. The wolf with the otter said that she'd found her by killing her parents. Looks like I've unintentionally done what I've thought about doing for awhile. You interested? he asked, turning back to Fennec.

I'll bet it could help you with hunting and the like. Badgers are no joke, so it'd probably be a nice pet to have.

The striped creature looked up at him with its small eyes, looking lost and a little bit confused. If Fennec didn't take him up on the offer, Phox would probably go ahead and have it for a snack. No harm, no foul.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
In these fine times - by Phox - November 12, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: In these fine times - by Fennec - November 12, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: In these fine times - by Phox - November 14, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: In these fine times - by Fennec - November 15, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: In these fine times - by Phox - November 15, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: In these fine times - by Fennec - November 16, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: In these fine times - by Phox - November 16, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: In these fine times - by Fennec - November 16, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: In these fine times - by Phox - November 16, 2020, 09:20 PM