Firestone Hot Springs blood in the water,
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Queen's response was fair. There were already dues in this fight, punishments they would face if they chose the passive path. The Saints won't stop, perhaps Ursus too, though they seemed to be a low priority with all things considered. The only way to ensure that there were no unjust deaths down the road, was to eradicate them while they were still weak. I can not speak for those who would fight, but Kaistleoki is not a pack for those who wait. We take action when needed, I am sure we could have more to offer than just myself.

Still, she would speak to the council. If a group was already forming to take action, then risking her own life may be foolish. Ira was no longer alone in this world, and her children already had one less parental figure than most. She would not make an orphan out of them as her father had. Gather your allies then. I will find you again. We can discuss an alliance from there. The Count was intrigued by who might join the cause. Surely Yuelong, but aside from them and Easthollow, she was unsure who Hydra allied with. Easthollow seemed too kind for war and too distanced to even know of their troubles.

At least so she hoped. Her time spent in Easthollow had been, for the most part, peaceful and quiet. A content life as she sat upon the borders, maybe boring to some, but there were no worries. Generations of wolves lived in that valley, and she hoped with many more to come. They were passive wolves, yet the other side of the mountains led to very different lands. There was turbulence with every pack she had met with, even those from the mountains beyond and the ocean's sand. Taking a step back, the Count glanced to the trees beyond her river, her home. This is not a fight I wish to see, but you've made a good argument. If the Saints will not leave these lands, then it is up to us to remove them. Until we meet again, Hydra...

Ira waited a moment longer, though if nothing else were to be added then she would turn to leave and finally return home.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
blood in the water, - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - October 13, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - October 13, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 07:02 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - October 25, 2020, 02:29 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - November 12, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - November 13, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 05:22 PM