Redhawk Caldera And all the stars go dark
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Maia offered to help, and honestly, that put Phox at ease about her being here. Maybe she didn't want to be an "official" member, but as far as he was concerned, any wolf who was living here, contributing, and socializing with them was part of Redhawk Caldera whether they wanted the title or not! It really was a shame she (and Wraen and Arcturus) couldn't—or rather, wouldn't—stay. Maia seemed to be doing good things for Eljay, too. Phox wasn't sure if that was because Eljay felt better when there was something to do (feeling more useful) or because it was Maia specifically. In all likelihood, it was a combination of the two.

That would be fantastic, Phox said. I can come to you when I catch something, let you bury it, and that'll free me up for more hunting. Working as a team, they could get more done in less time. Phox wondered why he hadn't thought of that system before. Probably because he was the pack's main hunter... or at least he thought of himself that way. Maybe he could get the kids involved by having them dig as well. Making them feel useful might be one of the ways to steer them toward not having outbursts or getting angry.

Phox turned to leave then, glancing back to wave a goodbye paw at Maia. She really was the cheerful type.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
And all the stars go dark - by Maia - November 07, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: And all the stars go dark - by Phox - November 11, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: And all the stars go dark - by Maia - November 11, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: And all the stars go dark - by Phox - November 11, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: And all the stars go dark - by Maia - November 12, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: And all the stars go dark - by Phox - November 12, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: And all the stars go dark - by Maia - November 14, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: And all the stars go dark - by Phox - November 15, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: And all the stars go dark - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 02:51 PM