Neverwinter Forest i really miss those days.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He said, hushed, I thought it was obvious. Apparently not. I though that.. That saying nothing meant you didn't want it at all. So I was wrong. But it wasn't the point of this all now. There were more important topics.

Hold on, hold on, he said, though it pained him kind of to do so, like he was stabbing himself along with possibly her as well. He was afraid of getting his own hopes up, let alone hers. I want to -- I want to. But I've made things complicated -- I know it's all my fault. Understatement of the year, Because I didn't know what a relationship should be, or if I wanted one, or what I wanted it to look like or anything. Maybe, beneath the surface I sort of knew but I sure went about it the wrong way. But I think I'm just not wired the same as everyone else -- at least when it comes to this. But it was all his fault. his whole talk was painted with an imploring tone. He wanted this all to work. Somehow. Please. About relationships. It all felt like it so badly could go south, but here was Mal, being honest, being open -- not that it was unusual for him to be either of those, especially to the women he trusted. Or wanted to trust, at the very least.

How did he explain it? All the concepts were still new. Under a week? He wasn't sure how to use them all still. He'd wanted a little more time to prepare... I think it's just.. When some people dream of their future mate, I guess mine was a group where all loved each other, happy together. It's just a dumb dream but... He looked down a moment in sort of reflection-recognition, his next words a little darker, because he didn't like them, I... I guess technically my dad was the same way. Being anything like his father wasn't something Mal liked to admit. He wasn't a fan of Delight, hadn't been since he was a child. It bothered him. And I think it's why I messed up... Over and over, before I understood what I wanted.

He looked up again, I want us to be together. But I also want to know -- would you ever be interested in that sort of dream? Of being in a relationship with multiple people? Quickly clarifying, And I don't mean just as something with me at the center. I mean you too -- would you ever want to have a husband and a wife? Two husbands? More or something else like that? Because I know that's not the usual but.. It all still sounds good to me -- if we do it right. which he wanted to believe. And if yes then--- yes. But if not -- I just.. I want to be with you, and work it out somehow. Just-- to talk about it, figure it out with either answer. Because... Everything. Something. Somehow. For once, let his life be happy, even if he felt like right now he was grasping at straws. Because if she was offended by the very suggestion and left, there was no point in even bringing up Aibreann... But he wouldn't know where that would leave them.
Messages In This Thread
i really miss those days. - by Huā - October 06, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - October 07, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - October 24, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - October 25, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - November 07, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - November 07, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 08, 2020, 12:33 AM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - November 14, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 14, 2020, 07:15 PM