Deepwood Weald If the ground is black and yellow
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
I’m obsessed with your music choices. Very good song btw. ;)

Kynareth’s unaware of the other presence until it hits him full on. Too enraptured with his thoughts, he didn’t notice a whole other wolf just a few meters ahead of him. The beautiful fall colors of vibrant reds and golden yellows contrast nicely with their intricate pelt of blacks, whites, and greys. Until he notices exactly who that pelt belonged to. It jogged memories that he never truly forgot, but rather just never truly needed to think about too often. 

This was Lumiya, leader of the Fae in the Sunspire. What on gods green earth is she doing so far from home? He wonders briefly. Yet corrects himself upon remembering that she’s allied with the Wolf Avengers which all this in this general area — a bit more east if anyone wants to get specific.

So his grumpy face is slowly turning into a smile — albeit a small reluctant one and his ears a cup forward at the beautiful tune she sings. He’s slinking forward and forward, not bothering to be quiet and surely she’d hear him by now. His head held at a comfortable, casual height and his tail curled heavily on his hips, it bobs cutely as he saunters up beside her. 

“My, my, what do I have here?” He asks teasingly. “What’re you doing so far from your castle, your highness?” Comes his silky smooth voice, deep in octave and undeniably attractive. Though it’s possible she could see that he wasn’t in the best of moods. His smile doesn’t reach his golden orbs like it usually does.
Messages In This Thread
If the ground is black and yellow - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Lumiya - November 26, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Lumiya - December 04, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Kynareth Deagon - December 04, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Lumiya - December 04, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Kynareth Deagon - December 05, 2020, 11:56 AM