Firefly Glen service and sacrifice
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The girl was friendly.

She introduced herself as Lunaria and offered him a small amount of comfort by saying that she had been similar to him at one point. She did go on to say that she had learned a few things about the night sky and that she would assist in helping him to know those things too, if he didn’t mind listening about stars. The inkwell yearling gawked at her, uncertain why such a nice stranger would appear and offer to share the knowledge she had earned. The tone that she offered him made it seem like this would bring her great joy.

“I-uh… I would love to learn about the stars if you would tell me,” the shadow remarked to her with a humble nod of his head.

With any luck, the dark Ostrega could find himself in the company of others who knew about the heavens. If he did what he could to learn the information that they had, he could expand his knowledge and actually become an astronomer for his pack. This was hard to believe for the inky yearling; he hadn’t expected someone to be so open about their ability to speak on the glittering heavens.

“I’m Atlas by the way,” he then offered to her with a soft smile.
Messages In This Thread
service and sacrifice - by Atlas - November 10, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Lunaria - November 11, 2020, 12:53 AM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Atlas - November 19, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Lunaria - November 24, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Atlas - December 03, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Atlas - December 28, 2020, 12:32 PM