Whitefish River grass is always greener on the other side
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
The painted wolf that sat before her was quite the character.

Ambrosia didn't mind the positivity at all. In fact, it was refreshing in comparison to how stale the Saints could be sometimes. There was occasional laughter and smiles, but it never felt as genuine, and it definitely wasn't for the right reasons considering their celebration over an innocent's death. But still, trying to keep up with and match the energy was a challenge.

Taking a seat herself, the woman tucked her tail along her paws as she listened to the inquiry. She knew the question would inevitably rise to the surface, and she allowed a moment to pass as her mind conjured a reply.

"Well, I guess lately I've been a little upset and staying stuck at home wasn't helping."

A little upset. That was the understatement of the year. But for now the she-wolf didn't feel like explaining. She didn't think she needed to explain, especially to a wolf she hardly knew. And, no offence to Hieronymous, but Ambrosia didn't think it was necessary to spend a century filling him in on all of the Saint's drama.

"My family didn't mind if I needed some time alone, so I took the opportunity to branch out and explore. I've hardly touched this world and yet I've been in the area for months."

Sure, her family didn't mind at all. Except, Kynareth would spontaneously combust when he found out. But too bad for him, she was having an adventure and so far, she'd only met wolves a heck of a lot kinder than him.
Messages In This Thread
grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 04, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 10, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 14, 2020, 05:42 PM