Deepwood Weald If the ground is black and yellow
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
I’m in perfect working condition. She says to him then. It makes him crack a small smile at the sass the woman has towards him. Surely just masked hatred or something else related. Yet, it doesn’t bother him. Rather he skates by as if she never said anything rude to him. 

Her next words make his quick smile turn into a frown. Obvious hurt sounding in her sweet voice and it causes him to furrow his brows. “Well, I never said you weren’t in working conditions, dear.” He points out first, no real sass in his voice, rather he carries a conversational tone more than anything. 

Then he continues on, he looks to her like she’s crazy and he laughs. It’s humorless and dry as if he doesn’t understand why he wouldn’t care. “Why wouldn’t I?” Then he finally says it. The words out in the open that they’ve been dancing around for sometime now. “Have I not been obvious in my interest towards you?” He states like there’s no way she didn’t see it.
Messages In This Thread
If the ground is black and yellow - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Lumiya - November 26, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Lumiya - December 04, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Kynareth Deagon - December 04, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Lumiya - December 04, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Kynareth Deagon - December 05, 2020, 11:56 AM