Broken Antler Fen i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead.
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,545 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
sorry to double tag! Wanted to be sure this was ok

Maia had already broken the news of Terance's death to @Wraen (we are going to say) but with a reunion with Jupiter, she was able to compartmentalize her grief and push forward without completely shutting down.  After her parents it had been harder, but Maia was growing and finding resilience.

Penn was another welcome sight as well!!  She remembered that he hadn't seemed very keen on this direction, but it seems their company was enjoyable enough to bring him back their way.  He'd said he would stick around as long as he wanted only, so every day he stuck around longer she took as a compliment.

Hey Penn!!  Long time no see!  Her tail waved happily.  Most of her scabs had healed up and we're beginning to disappear beneath her fur.  Before long (she hoped!) it wouldn't even look like she'd been attacked at all.  Scars were not her thing at all.
Messages In This Thread
i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead. - by Maia - December 05, 2020, 06:28 PM