Neverwinter Forest i really miss those days.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
I think you'd like her. Or so he hoped. She was. But she kept to herself while you were here. She was feeling uhhh. Insecure about what it meant for you to be there too, I guess? And yeah, maybe if things hadn't been so awful right about then, I'd have asked you and the children to stay with me at my den, and then I'd understand, but we all know how things actually went... A sigh, Either way, I called her out on it when we talked. She knows it wasn't the right thing to do, and was sorry. Because it had hurt him. It had made him wary. But he was willing to forgive as long as she was honest with him in the future. It would have been so easy to just talk through! It would have been so easy to start things in motion earlier.

Okay and now Hua was very adamant about things that Mal was clueless about. He wasn't kidding that he'd raised himself and missed out on a lot of things that other people might know. I -- I don't know what all those other things even are -- engaged then marriage. Are they special things to your pack, or..? I don't think it was like.. A thing where I grew up. I only knew people who just said 'hey, me and this other person are mates now,' and that was basically it. But if engagement and the order of it is important to you, could you please tell me more about it? I want to know. It might even like.. Make this all make more sense to me -- I still feel like I'm missing the right words. His expression was honest and open. He did want to know.

Other than that promise about future pups, there hasn't been anything else that's changed between me and Aibreann. I'm still staying at my den. Nobody else even knows. You're the only one. Eventually stuff probably will change... But not yet. Because he didn't necessarily like being off on his own without someone else to curl up with but that was a whole different thing. Sorta. Look, he was just kinda touchy-feely and he missed that a lot.

Though after all that uncertainty, there was one thing he was sure of: If she had said no, her only, then we'd be having a really different conversation right now, because I wasn't going to just leave you like that. And if she'd said a hard no to polyamory, he'd have been in an entirely different pickle and some very hard decisions to make. If either of them said no, he'd just destroy his life in a different way.
Messages In This Thread
i really miss those days. - by Huā - October 06, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - October 07, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - October 24, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - October 25, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - November 07, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - November 07, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 08, 2020, 12:33 AM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - November 14, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 14, 2020, 07:15 PM