Noctisardor Bypass Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia was still biting her tongue a bit when Arbiter made her request, so it took her a moment to answer.  When she did, it was shaky, just the one word.  Okay.  She would, but she dreaded it.  Just as she dreaded telling Wraen.  Each time she repeated it it would only sink in more... just like the news about her parents.  Just like every bad message she'd ever needed to carry.  That didn't change the fact that they needed to know.

She didn't know what to say in general, much less to Arbiter.  Even while she was upset, she wanted to offer something.  As little as she might know about her, Arbiter was her sister too, and she...

I'm sorry.  This came out a little better.  I...  she paused, and for some reason, Eljay came to mind.  It had always been a little hard to relate to those with families... but now that she knew what that felt like, she couldn't imagine losing it.  I'm glad he had you.  It was a weird statement maybe, but it just kind of... came out.  She second guessed it almost immediately, hoping it wasn't insensitive, but she didn't take it back.  She caught herself instead, and her ears tipped back in a mirror of Arbiter's.  

She should probably ask about his children, see her nieces and nephews... but she couldn't, not like this.  Not right now.
Messages In This Thread
Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - November 29, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - November 29, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - November 30, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - December 02, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - December 04, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - December 20, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - December 23, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - January 03, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - January 05, 2021, 01:15 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - January 17, 2021, 07:33 PM