Noctisardor Bypass Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
No, just... if you, or any of the kids, find your way there... you'd be welcome.  In the glen, at least.  Maia answered, after a heartbeat of silence.  She should have come sooner.  She should have come forever ago... and now.

Now she needed to leave.  She was about to lose it and she was sure even Arbiter didn't want that.  Sorry, I just... I'm really sorry.  In the sudden overwhelming tide of emotion, she panicked, forgetting everything she probably should have said.  'Goodbye'.  'Tell the kids I said hi'.  Any of it.  She'd agonize over that later, along with everything else, but for now she turned and began to trot, quickly, away.  As soon as she made a reasonable distance, the trot became a job... then a run.... then a full out sprint as the sobs she'd been holding back finally broke free.
Messages In This Thread
Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - November 29, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - November 29, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - November 30, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - December 02, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - December 04, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - December 20, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - December 23, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - January 03, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - January 05, 2021, 01:15 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - January 17, 2021, 07:33 PM