Black Morass i've been looking all over the place for a place for me
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth internally preens at the flagrant Lord Nyra adds. Though it is the correct way to address him, he’s not a stickler for titles with the members of his pack. He’d rather they see him in a less professional manner, he wants them to be comfortable and loyal to him if anything.

Yet, he listens silently as she explains that this stranger is lost. His face stoic until she winks at him and he can’t help the sly smile that makes his face do a complete 180. A low rumbling chuckle slips from his throat and it eventually becomes a comfortable, open mouthed laugh as he looks to their company. 

“I see.” He hums then, laugh dying out pleasantly. The smallest of smiles keeps his lips slightly tilted upwards as he speaks. “You’re lost.”

He steps only a hairs breath closer to him. Not to necessarily be intimidating as his demeanor is still fairly casual. “What pack are you from? If you’re from one at all.” Then his eyes crinkle as he offers him a winning smile that contorts his face handsomely. “Don’t lie. I’ll find out eventually.” Comes his low attractive hum of a voice even though his words are a thinly veiled threat.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've been looking all over the place for a place for me - by Kynareth Deagon - January 06, 2021, 02:22 PM