Neverwinter Forest You’ll just have to wait and see
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Gonna be a bit more vague than I was planning just in case.

She didn't mince words. In a way that hurt more. Probably not an excuse to make things worse, but what he needed was solutions. What those would be, he wouldn't know. She came over and set the muskrat down near him, he paused, restlessly, not taking it at this point.

Why blame the forest? I'm the one who's never had a streak of good luck in his life. I'll do anything for anyone --and they leave. Stay here, people disappear, go searching for them, more disappear. And more often than not it's my child. It was pointed, mostly because of how tired it he was of it all. It wasn't at her, it was at the world in general. I'm not destined to be happy anywhere. Where he was born, then Elysium, his travels, here. There was no end to it. No matter how hard I try. He wanted to be happy, he wanted his friends and family to be happy. So why was this happening?
Messages In This Thread
You’ll just have to wait and see - by Mal - February 03, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Vallkyrie - February 04, 2021, 04:10 PM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Mal - February 07, 2021, 12:05 AM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Mal - February 08, 2021, 02:46 AM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Vallkyrie - February 08, 2021, 11:32 AM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Mal - February 12, 2021, 12:58 AM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Vallkyrie - February 15, 2021, 09:01 PM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Mal - February 21, 2021, 08:03 PM