Wheeling Gull Isle All this sand but only one grain changed me
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
She was hard to visually forget -- even if he couldn't remember the specifics of their conversation, Mal knew that they had talked. It was another thing that had been pruned from memory in order to give space to the dire and dark things that had happened. Had they spoken when one of his children was missing? Before? Time was fluid. Too much bad, not enough good. What did seem obvious was that she was pregnant. It boomeranged back to his own family -- he had just wanted to be happy. Oh god it was spring. What happened then?

He did what he could to not be a jumble. He didn't want to have to explain, especially not with all the thoughts that got brought up in his mind. Too much, and none of it ones he was planning on sharing with her. It has been. Was it.. Maegi? Weren't you staying to the east somewhere? Or south maybe? Maybe. He wasn't expecting to see her either way, and it had been a while. Was it good or bad that more of those he'd met in passing were here? Going over updates about lives sounded painful but he was pretty sure they hadn't gone that in depth...
Messages In This Thread
All this sand but only one grain changed me - by Mal - March 14, 2021, 09:04 PM
RE: All this sand but only one grain changed me - by Mal - March 16, 2021, 10:42 PM