Broken Antler Fen murder now the path of "must we"
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
We had a very hard winter a few seasons ago, Ibis remembered aloud, watching Livia. As she said, It was before I was a mother, when my brother and I were travelling a lot, she glanced to Lilitu with a fondness unhindered; then retrained her attention to the newcomer. We grew up in Elysium. It made sense that we would visit but when we did the place was empty. I believe Olive and Seabreeze, and everyone else, must have migrated somewhere for the season. I haven't been able to find them since.

She liked to think they were somewhere warm and happy now, wherever they were, and together. The fact that they were dead and buried did not register in Ibis' mind; if someone had ever told her of the unfortunate end to her family she had forgotten, or at the very least pushed the truth away intensely enough to forget.

Livia spoke of death. She spoke of a man Ibis could not recall meeting, but if she did she might have seen him in Elysium as a child. It seemed so long ago. I am sorry for the loss, it is always hard to lose those you love. But she did not confirm or deny knowing him; easier to sympathize and move on swiftly.

If you would like... You could stay with us. I would love to hear stories of our shared family. Lilitu, what do you think? Ibis looked to her girl again, smiling softly, deciding to include her in the discussion too.
Messages In This Thread
murder now the path of "must we" - by Livia - March 14, 2021, 09:42 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Lilitu - March 15, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Livia - March 15, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 15, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Lilitu - March 16, 2021, 07:12 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Livia - March 17, 2021, 01:31 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 18, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Lilitu - March 19, 2021, 11:02 AM