Stavanger Bay Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I?
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
One on one with his ummm idk second mom?....uh yea no clue....

Tveir had woken when Nerian had, he heard her moving around. At first he thought it was his mother, but then he saw as the grey wolf continued out. He thought about rolling over and not paying any attention to it, but he wanted to be a warrior to protect them all. So why not start tonight, he got to his oversize paws, with his overly large ears and his squat body and followed her out.

Tveir stared at the moon and had an urge to run around crazy like and howl at it. Nerian did howl at it. He couldn't help himself his young immature voice joined hers, but it still sounded nice. He wagged his tail, until his entire body moved with the surpressed joys in his voice and the air. He ran up to nudge her in the shoulder. Whys the moon so big Nerian? Much like his mother this wolf was small and he was already half her size, almost the same size.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I? - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I? - by Gunnar - September 13, 2014, 10:57 PM