Redhawk Caldera hardly spoke to folks around him, didn't have too much to say
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Alyx mustered up a broad grin when she spotted the sandy form of her sister inbound, but it slid gracelessly from her face at the drained look on Fennec’s. She hastily put it back on when the Regent smiled, though, despite knowing full well her sister could see neither the smile nor the prior slip. Habits. Maybe it was nothing to worry about.

I was invited to join a mermaid colony, Alyx joked, but I had to decline. They wanted me to be half sardine. Sardine! Taking Fennec’s relaxed posture as a sign that she had nothing to worry about, the dark yearling stepped forward to butt her head affectionately against her sister’s shoulder. She hoped the sudden touch wouldn’t startle Fennec. Her sister made being blind seem easy, but Alyx could only imagine how difficult it really was.

Actually, I haven’t been there in a while, she admitted. There were a lot of new scents entwined in Fennec's fur, young ones especially. Towhee's pups, she guessed. D’you wanna walk and talk? I have a bit of news to share. It's about mom and dad, actually.
Messages In This Thread
RE: hardly spoke to folks around him, didn't have too much to say - by Alyx - August 01, 2021, 10:23 PM