Stavanger Bay Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I?
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Tveir did not know much about the she wolf in front of him, or what she was to him. Second mother? Friend? Foe? He didn't know and he didn't understand, but he was willing to try to get to know her for his father's sake, and because his mother told them to not worry about how she felt about it, they were vikings. She had also told him that she cared about Nerian in her own way, but he didn't think the she wolf needed to know that, figuring she already did, his mother was a honest she wolf and told the truth always at least in his minds eye anyway.

Tveir listened to her explaining the way of the moon and he smiled I think that this would be a fun time? Why aren't we doing that? You are daddy's wife too right? So why don't we do some of your traditions too? Why aren't we harvestin' and huntin? He was confused, they did what his dad wanted and his mom was a viking, but Nerian wasn't right? So why shouldn't she have her own traditions to uphold.

He saw her cry and he stifled a sigh, he was tired of girls always crying ugh. But he didn't say anything, he just leaned forward and licked her cheek, It's okay to cry Nerian. Next year, you and I we'll do singing, and harvestin' and huntin' yea? Then you don't have to do it all alone. he didn't say it, but he would get his sister and his brother involved too and maybe his mom and dad, it wasn't fair that she didn't get to have her holidays too.

He wagged his tail so that his whole body wiggled , Yes i would like to hunt with you please! I want to be a gamekeeper, well and a warrior and a healer, that way I can take care of you and mom and all my brothers and sisters by feeding you, and protecting you and healing you. he nodded his young head, his overly large ears flopping up and down with his enthusiasm.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I? - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I? - by Gunnar - September 17, 2014, 04:49 PM