Broken Antler Fen Hey Mista Scott, whatcha gonna do?
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
She sucked in a breath, taking another step back. So fierce. She had been so fierce, at that age. Could probably muster the same ferocity, should the situation call for it. She hid her smile, tucking it away in a somber face, wanting so badly to embrace the girl—

Her sister. It had to be her sister.

My mama is dead, too, she replied, the words nearly sticking in her throat. She wasn't used to saying it; she wasn't used to it. She was still expecting Ibis to wander around the corner at any minute. And. . .Maia is a friend of mine. I'm no stranger.

Lilitu lowered herself, resting her forepaws out from her belly, her eyes kind. My mama's name was Ibis, she offered—and waited for the response with slightly bated breath.
Messages In This Thread
Hey Mista Scott, whatcha gonna do? - by Lilitu - September 01, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: Hey Mista Scott, whatcha gonna do? - by Diantha - September 01, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: Hey Mista Scott, whatcha gonna do? - by Lilitu - September 01, 2021, 10:28 PM
RE: Hey Mista Scott, whatcha gonna do? - by Diantha - September 09, 2021, 12:44 PM
RE: Hey Mista Scott, whatcha gonna do? - by Lilitu - September 12, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Hey Mista Scott, whatcha gonna do? - by Diantha - October 21, 2021, 08:35 PM