Lion Head Mesa khepresh
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
the sun descended and soon the wellspring was a pool of gold, and then as he surfaced, looking in part crocodilian, satsu's ears pivoted to listen to his idea.
barely home and already he plotted like a conqueror!

it was reasonable to assume the saints would return to their former glory unless prevented. whether led by a follower to nyra or someone new (as satsu presumed nyra to be dead), the retaking of the canyon or the vale would be a problem for akashingo.

crowfeather rests and recovers, satsu mused aloud, speaking down to the water so that her voice carried across the surface to him, rather than out, to where the guards and the fellahin could overhear.

i am against having him leave us, but if we... if i, can convince crowfeather that he is needed for this, perhaps we can net the roman as well. it seemed reasonable given their strong ties to one-another. anywhere crowfeather went germanicus was sure to follow, to protect the boy from any further harm.

he will not have a choice in the matter. satsu said this more for her own sake, as if to convince herself. it is for his betterment that he agree. otherwise, i will make him do it anyway, and he will be cast as sanpin for disobedience.

she could not be crowfeather's queen, but she could be his keeper.
Messages In This Thread
khepresh - by Ramesses - November 01, 2021, 11:45 AM
RE: khepresh - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 01, 2021, 12:24 PM
RE: khepresh - by Ramesses - November 01, 2021, 01:49 PM
RE: khepresh - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 01, 2021, 02:06 PM
RE: khepresh - by Ramesses - November 01, 2021, 02:53 PM
RE: khepresh - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 01, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: khepresh - by Ramesses - November 01, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: khepresh - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 01, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: khepresh - by Ramesses - November 01, 2021, 03:47 PM
RE: khepresh - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 01, 2021, 03:54 PM
RE: khepresh - by Ramesses - November 01, 2021, 03:58 PM