Gyrfalcon's Keep i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Tveir was at it again, roaming far as he could and as fast as he could. His overly large paws, ears and head made a comical contrast to his, semi medium body. He was well over his mother's height now, and weighed more than she did. It was a bit of a quandary to him, how he was already so much larger than her, but then again his father was large. He shrugged at his wayward thoughts and continued on. Today he was determined to find the area where the birds had flown and attacked his mother and foster sister. He had always seen them in the distance, but had never fully gotten near them, today that would change.

He continued across the sand at a job, his steely gray eyes keeping sight of the horizon and his tongue lolling out of his mouth on a pant. As he made it to the foot of the mountain, he came upon another already there. This time a male, he had only ever met females thus far, so this was a welcome and different change. He chuffed as he had heard his mother do and waited nearby his tail in neutral position and his head tilted ot the side with overly large ears erect and crooked. Hello?
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world - by Gunnar - September 22, 2014, 10:18 AM