Gyrfalcon's Keep i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar had never tasted egg, never even thought that it would be good. Though as an aspiring gamekeeper, he should probably make himself know what other delicacies are out there. Especially if game was scarce in winter and they needed something else, plants, eggs, other such things. Gunnar watched with mixed emotions both awe and superiority as the male tried to make it to the top of the mountain.

He tilted his head and had to surpress a laugh as the male had to come back again. He had thought that might happen, he remembered what his mother and foster sister had looked like after their run in with the demon spawn of the skies, so he knew it would not be all that easy. What are you doin? Them birds they hurted you yet? Their not very nice. He grew quiet again and just studied the silver male with steely gray eyes.

<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world - by Gunnar - September 22, 2014, 03:49 PM