Gyrfalcon's Keep i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar was not fending for himself, he was far to rotund around the middle for that if one was to look closely. He was however an adventuring spirit and he did not do well in one place. If he hadn't already picked his trades, at least the ones he felt the most useful. He would have perhaps attempted the outrider trade within itself. Gunnar was independent, but he almost felt like he had to be. His brother was never around, his sister was mostly a sulky suzy. His mother and father were a Jarl and an Earl so had many responsibilities, and Nerian well Nerian needed protected at all times. She was just so...so prissy. Yes that was the word he would attribute to his father's second wife.

Gunnar kept himself neutral as well, his father having taught him the proper body language for all occasions. That was something his father made sure of at all times, that they knew how to conduct themselves respectfully and fully, while holding their own ground. He shook his head, his large ears flapping with the head movement. Nope, but they hurted Mom and Junior. He walked around the male and nosed around for a bit until he found the underbrush thicket near and he pushed aside the side. It be hard, but this goes the whole way up the mountain and they can't get you.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world - by Gunnar - September 22, 2014, 04:22 PM