Otter Creek You would have to be half mad to dream me up
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
Her truth was out and in the open for the bruin-jaw's own judgement. She had been so sure of her ability to be vulnerable in presence just seconds before but now she worried he might think she was weak. 

No. She had faith that this would only bring them closer. It would allow him a chance to know her on a deeper level—she wanted to know him on that level too, but she felt as though she had to take things slowly when bringing up the things that troubled him. She was patient, especially with the prince.

Aves guided her chin upwards so that she fully met his gaze; it made her heart race. The touch was brief and delicate, but it heated her skin as if he had embraced her. His words were what she had hoped to hear. He promised he would never go anywhere, and she didn't care that deep down, she knew things were not always within their control; warmth filled her heart all the same. She could hear the truth in his words, and she knew that if things were within his control, he would not chose to leave her. 

He had said something else—asked her a question, but she hadn't actually heard the words. She was too overcome with pure joy; it was euphoric, a gift. She could no longer hold herself back, nor did she care to. Arielle closed the small amount of space between them and tucked her head under his chin. There were so many things she wanted to say, but she could not formulate them into actual words; they were just feelings that swirled around in her heart and mind. 

As speechless as she was, she did manage to promise him the same, speaking into his fur. And I am not going anywhere either. She hoped her truth rang in her words as his did when he promised the same.
Messages In This Thread
You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 07:10 PM
RE: You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - January 02, 2022, 03:26 PM