Dragoncrest Cliffs The heart is something you can't control.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Trouble inland? Reyes shakes his head.

We're pretty far removed from any trouble, so far as I can say. The fen keeps to itself. But it did bring to mind all the issues he'd had with the Redhawks, and Towhee, and his splintering family. His face became more stern while he sorted through these things.

Teya keeps me out of trouble, he answers with a tight smirk. Well, she.. tries. I don't know anything that's going on outside of the fen.

A moment later, What sort of trouble?
Messages In This Thread
The heart is something you can't control. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 03:08 PM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 16, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 23, 2021, 01:47 AM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 23, 2021, 07:24 PM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 27, 2021, 03:04 AM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 09, 2022, 04:33 PM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2022, 01:12 PM