Redsand Canyon hurry up before your blood runs cold
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Feeling his shoulder ram against her jawline caused a startled yip to escape as she skidded back, finding herself balanced and on her feet still but panting as he waved his tail to signify the end. She was thankful, because she was not certain that she would have been able to think of another strategy to use against him. She offered a hint of a proud smile when he complimented her grasp of tactics. “It’s just what I could remember from the snippets of spars I’ve overseen in my life.” She explained. Of course she had also learned during the spar.

She should learn to spar with others as well. She did not know any of the auxilia well, though if she did know one it would likely be Kallik as she had treated him and their latest conversation had been far better than the nonexistent ones that had come with his dour mood before it. “I will seek out others to spar with.” She agreed verbally to his request.

His eyes watched her. “How would you best recommend protecting one’s neck while also going for such a fatal blow like when you went for my neck?” She asked curiously, having noticed the tactic before. She had set herself up for it when he had done it, but she wondered if there was a risk-free or risk-minimum way to go about handling the situation when one was going for such a blow.
Messages In This Thread
hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Aquene - January 10, 2022, 06:15 PM
RE: hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Germanicus - January 11, 2022, 08:27 AM
RE: hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Aquene - January 11, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Germanicus - January 11, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Aquene - January 11, 2022, 02:48 PM
RE: hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Germanicus - January 11, 2022, 03:06 PM
RE: hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Aquene - January 11, 2022, 03:19 PM
RE: hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Germanicus - January 11, 2022, 03:31 PM
RE: hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Aquene - January 11, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Germanicus - January 11, 2022, 03:56 PM
RE: hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Aquene - January 11, 2022, 04:10 PM
RE: hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Germanicus - January 11, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Aquene - January 11, 2022, 06:39 PM
RE: hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Germanicus - January 12, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Aquene - January 12, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: hurry up before your blood runs cold - by Germanicus - January 12, 2022, 07:40 PM