Ocean's Breath Plateau don't dwell on the past
Moontide
First Trader
lord of the hunt
1,605 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Oh? We must have just missed each other down there, he said, though it didn't really matter. Phox had never intended to stay there very long, just long enough so Raven could help him set his head straight. He was a little disappointed to hear that Sequioa no longer lived there, but after hearing gossip of how things had gone with Crow, he wasn't particularly surprised. That guy seemed like a real piece of work.

I spoke to Reyes and Eljay briefly, too. I'm sure it's nothing bad, but it is odd that your mom would up and leave without at least letting me know. She knew where I was. It must have been sudden, whatever her reason for moving on from the plateau. Phox paused for a moment, trying to think of reasons why Towhee would take off in a rush, but nothing really came to mind. At least nothing good, and he didn't really want to think of any bad reasons.

Where all have you looked so far? I check the place where we used to live, another plateau a little further south. We stayed there for a good three weeks, but she never showed and I didn't see any signs of her there. It would help if he could narrow down the places Towhee hadn't been.

If Hydra had still been alive, he would have searched for her at Moonspear, but—Wait a minute, where did Moonspear's survivors go? Do you remember?
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
don't dwell on the past - by Phox - January 31, 2022, 07:28 PM
RE: don't dwell on the past - by Tierra - January 31, 2022, 11:05 PM
RE: don't dwell on the past - by Phox - February 02, 2022, 05:53 PM
RE: don't dwell on the past - by Tierra - February 02, 2022, 08:30 PM
RE: don't dwell on the past - by Phox - February 03, 2022, 12:54 PM
RE: don't dwell on the past - by Tierra - February 10, 2022, 12:56 AM
RE: don't dwell on the past - by Phox - February 16, 2022, 12:58 PM