Blackwater Islands And you’ll still be by my side
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
When he drops the clam at her paws, stares at her, and asks if she’s happy a smile forms on her face. It’s playful, but Alduin watches her with muted interest because of it wondering what will come out of her mouth next.

Thrilled. She says then and Alduin hums back in response. A noise that almost sarcastic, but ultimately just shows that he heard her. Only, she doesn’t stop there…

I get the feeling I'm the only one, though. What, did someone take a shit in your den last night?

At that his brows would raise some and he’d let out a very, deep, and rumbling (and absolutely, disgustingly sarcastic), “Haha.”

He knows despite her joke that she’s genuinely curious on his ever present mood. He only has a few moods after all: grumpy, pissed off, and sarcastic. If he has enough humor inside of him to be sarcastic that usually means he’s in a decent enough mood not to eat someone. But all that can change very quickly.

“No,” He’d say then. “this is just how I am.” But a look of dark amusement catches in his eyes enough to make one corner of his mouth tense in what could be a smirk. “Childhood trauma does wonders for the personality.” 
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 01, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 03, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 03, 2022, 05:55 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 04, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 04, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 05, 2022, 03:53 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 05, 2022, 05:47 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 24, 2022, 03:40 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 05:18 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - March 03, 2022, 11:51 AM