Gyrfalcon's Keep i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar was not an only child, but he sure felt like it. He supposed it was probably due to the fact that they all coddled Gyda, and Ein well Ein was his own wolf and he did his own thing. Perhaps as they aged he and his brother would do better, would get along more, but he wasn't sure and he didn't really think about it. He was only a few months old anyway.

Gunnar was a bit more serious than most his age, and he was a bit older sometimes. He was respectful, because his father demanded it of them. All of them were, where their mother was all gentle and warmth, their father was cold and steel, but even steel could be tempered and Gunnar knew his father had a warmth to him as well. He was just stricter than mother.

Gunnar smiled it was a rare day that an adult would go on an adventure with him. You help Gunnar catch somet'ing take home to mom and Dad? He wanted to carry something that he caught and killed and lay it at his father's feet.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world - by Gunnar - September 26, 2014, 09:43 PM