Blackwater Islands synergy
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
she had succeeded. the influence of the druids was spreading. and as cerulean spoke, the listener saw her as she truly was; not like the wind or the earthquake, the sun or the rain. she was like the flower; the first green bud to brave the frost, and the last drooping fern to succumb. she was the promise of life, new beginnings. she was a speaker already, in all but name. and the druids needed her now more than ever.

you have done well. these alliances you have forged will be honored. it seems that your journey has made you a speaker in all but title. now, the title is yours as well. you will go to the druids' grove and make yourself known to the druids. all of them. the last wolf you seek will be my first speaker, tulok. when you have met him, bring him to the whispering copse, the island just west of this one, and call for me. there is much to discuss,

sensing that her children required her presence, the listener nodded once to cerulean and departed. there was nothing more to say until tulok had arrived.

paging @Tulok since i can't promote cerulean myself yet. ;; thank you in advance <33
Messages In This Thread
synergy - by Cerulean - March 26, 2022, 08:55 AM
RE: synergy - by The Listener - March 26, 2022, 10:37 PM
RE: synergy - by Cerulean - March 27, 2022, 10:56 AM
RE: synergy - by The Listener - March 27, 2022, 06:44 PM