Neverwinter Forest Spare me your remedial incantations.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Once he'd decided what to do with the bone (opting to hide it for now, so that he could come back this way and collect it later), Reyes set about finding a good place to stash it. His meeting wasn't for another day or two, if that, and so he had time to waste.

When he came upon a dried up husk of a stump - something that towered over him by a few inches in height - he knew he'd found the best hiding spot. He wedged his head inside the crevasse of the splitting walls and looked for any gaps in the woodwork, where he began to dig. After scraping away some of the earth that had been trapped within the hollow of it, he placed the bone and covered it over.

There was nothign altogether remarkable about this hiding place. Reyes didn't want to forget where he'd stashed the bone, though, and when he removed himself from the depths of the stump, he made sure to scrape the ground and mark it in such a way that he could find it again.

Through it all, oblivious to his present company.
Messages In This Thread
Spare me your remedial incantations. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 07, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: Spare me your remedial incantations. - by Lómion - April 07, 2022, 10:55 PM
RE: Spare me your remedial incantations. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 12, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: Spare me your remedial incantations. - by Lómion - April 12, 2022, 09:21 PM