Redhawk Caldera The skies are always blue
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,557 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
oops! Idk why I assumed that, I edited that thread with Teya to say Maia noticed <3 ofc Eljay wouldn't share that (I spaced on the fact that it would be weirdly invasive for him to)

He seemed to like the idea and it was worth it by far just to see him smile. Maia thought again, though, about how much he did for her and all of them. It had given her a thought, once they were born, but the way she felt now she wasn't sure she should bring it up. She couldn't imagine doing double duty with how exhausting this last week had felt.

It wouldn't hurt to talk about it, though, maybe? Especially since it was an after thing. If she was pregnant, then they had plenty of time before the kids would actually be born.

I was actually thinking, too... that maybe, after they are born. I could maybe help you and Teya out again? As a Raven? She didn't want him to think he had to, or that she would be upset if he didn't. But he and Teya did so much, and she felt selfish, spending another year focusing one hundred percent on the kids while he didn't get that chance. They deserved to see more of their dad too. And he deserved a mate who could support him. Last year was a lot, but this year I think it would be good to maybe... I don't know. She smiled. I liked being a stay at home mom, but I'd rather we both have more of both, I think.

It was a kind of random segue from names, she realized, after she'd said it. She wasn't sure why her brain suddenly hopped to it, but now that it had, she was happy she'd put it out there. It definitely felt weird asking when she was the one to give it up in the first place, but she knew Eljay would never pressure her into retaking the role. If anyone did ask, it would definitely need to be her, and it would be when she was ready for it. She felt like, maybe, she was again.
Messages In This Thread
The skies are always blue - by Maia - March 16, 2022, 09:38 AM
RE: The skies are always blue - by Eljay - March 24, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: The skies are always blue - by Maia - March 25, 2022, 03:11 AM
RE: The skies are always blue - by Eljay - March 30, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: The skies are always blue - by Maia - March 31, 2022, 06:45 PM
RE: The skies are always blue - by Eljay - April 05, 2022, 10:09 AM
RE: The skies are always blue - by Maia - April 09, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: The skies are always blue - by Eljay - April 13, 2022, 02:42 AM
RE: The skies are always blue - by Maia - April 13, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: The skies are always blue - by Eljay - April 19, 2022, 03:44 AM
RE: The skies are always blue - by Maia - April 22, 2022, 10:33 AM