Dragoncrest Cliffs Sea by and by
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar felt the prickling of someone watching, but he didn't turn around at first. He was intent upon his task. Grab, stick, smash. It was tedious, but it dulled the world and allowed his mind to wander. Onto further things, history things.

A voice spoke to him and the sharp bite to her words, both in greeting and what followed clued him in. He would need to tread carefully. Her words gave her away, the gentle way she said Erzulie's name, self-conscious. He turned and averted his eyes, and tucked his tail. You must be her wife, Rosalyn. I'm Gunnar Ivarr Lodbruk.

Gunnar knew well the feeling of aches and pains in the mornings. The way it hurt in cold weather and wet weather. There were times he couldn't even enjoy the sea when it was frigid and cold. Her next words drew him pause and it was then he knew, she was in a cantankerous mood. He didn't sigh, but a gentle wariness grew.

I am many things, but my loyalty is tried and true. Never wavered. I just after a multitude of disasters and deaths, went my own way. As is my right. And I have never built anything, because I have never had an interest in it. I have been on the cusp of a few pack buildings, and frankly I didn't envy those in charge.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Sea by and by - by Gunnar - June 01, 2022, 07:41 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Rosalyn - June 01, 2022, 08:26 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Gunnar - June 01, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Rosalyn - June 02, 2022, 12:01 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Gunnar - June 02, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Rosalyn - June 23, 2022, 02:40 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Gunnar - June 24, 2022, 07:12 AM
RE: Sea by and by - by Rosalyn - June 25, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Gunnar - June 25, 2022, 09:10 PM