Stavanger Bay Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I?
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Tveir listened and stifled a grunt of irritation. Women he already didn't understand them, good gods what was he going to do when he was older. They wanted something, but then when you offered it to them they didn't want it. He just didn't understand. Tveir frowned realizing he couldn't let all of the conversation go. Why not make your own that are like that? Can you do that?

Tveir joined into the gathering of nuts with a gusto, most would be envious of. He watched as Nerian grabbed some nuts and he followed suit. Asking questions as he went, What is Jerky Nerian? He toddled off to gather more nuts as he asked his question over a mouthful of acorns.

His tail wagged and he made a few more trips pleased as a peacock at their small stock pile of nuts. He had even bit into one to taste, it was a strange taste, but it was wholesome.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I? - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I? - by Gunnar - October 01, 2014, 06:41 PM