Gyrfalcon's Keep i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
If anything could be said of the viking child was that he was obedient and he was determined. He did not give up easily, or deter easily. He was almost always up for the challenge. Why is that tricky? He questioned his current teacher. He studied the outlying area as he listened, keeping a weather eye on those birds.

Gunnar had never been on the receiving end of a birds beak. However, he had seen the result and they were not pretty. His mother had been in pain for quiet a few days, and the marks were large, where the birds had continued to attack one spot.

Gunnar saw the hesitation and then he saw why. He took a deep breath and swallowed firmly, the good thing about youth was that until you had a reason too you feared nothing. He blinked at the other male waiting for him to jump onto the trail, it looked like it's own adventure.

Gunnar grinned at the other youse skeered finn? Let's keep goin' for a little bit. But I promise if you want ot turn back I will listen. He grinned again a little impishly, in all his child-like glory enjoying the adventure
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world - by Gunnar - October 02, 2014, 08:16 PM