Emberwood There's no happy endings. [M]
-Some Women, fear the fire. Some women, just become it.-
228 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

Sadey heard another coming and she turned with a snarl, teeth flashing, murder in her eyes. She hadn't thought on it. Until she found out it was Colt Briggs and though he wasn't her favorite a small sense of something beat around her. Soft and feminine she wanted to bury her face anywhere on him and cry. But she was Sadey Walker and cowgirls don't cry. So instead she brought herself up to a sharp stop and sighed. Exhaustion nipping at her now. She didn't even have any fight left in her to pick at him about the strange woman's musk he had all around him. Thick and heedy in the air. At least someone was getting something good.

Some bastard upstart. Didn't catch his name. Big black beast. I was enjoying my meal and bones, and the bastard right up on me. Growling and dominant. I can't stand males like that Briggs. Treat you like shit.

She went back to the river, hissing as the water touched her muzzle again, she was fairly certain the holes went the whole way through her lip. If she wasn't careful it would get infected and cause some serious issues if not death.

Yew know what aloe is, Colt? And Begamot? Gotta get something on this nose before infection sets in.

She studied him closely. What did Reno have to say? She could poke fun at him, about Reno, but she knew if she made him mad enough and Colt attacked her in the condition she was in. He'd win. She wouldn't be able to fight him off for anything, or any type of anything he had in mind. Not that he was that type of wolf, but taht black beast had been. She was certain of it.

Pretty sure he would of taken his pound flesh and whatever else he could taken if I hadn't beat his ass. He still won, obviously, but i gave him a good licking. Bastard.
Messages In This Thread
There's no happy endings. [M] - by Sadey - July 31, 2022, 06:25 AM
RE: There's no happy endings. - by Colt - July 31, 2022, 11:00 AM
RE: There's no happy endings. - by Sadey - July 31, 2022, 11:12 AM
RE: There's no happy endings. [M] - by Colt - July 31, 2022, 01:18 PM
RE: There's no happy endings. [M] - by Sadey - July 31, 2022, 01:28 PM
RE: There's no happy endings. [M] - by Colt - July 31, 2022, 01:51 PM
RE: There's no happy endings. [M] - by Sadey - July 31, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: There's no happy endings. [M] - by Colt - August 12, 2022, 10:08 AM
RE: There's no happy endings. [M] - by Sadey - August 12, 2022, 10:16 AM